为您找到与日常对话英文句子 英语短语翻译相关的共200个结果:
如今没有一口流利的英语,了解一些简单的日常英语对话技巧也是很有必要的!今天读文网小编在这里为大家分享一些英语对话常用语句,希望这些实用口语会对大家有所帮助!
61. Sorry, I don’t know. You may go and ask him. 对不起,我不知道。你可以去问他。
62. What’s the time? 几点了?
63. Excuse me, what’s the time, please? 请问,几点了?
64. It’s time to get up/go to school…到了起床/去学校的时候了。
65. It’s time for…到了(做)…的时候了。
66. Look at the blackboard, please. 请看黑板。
67. Go and get him. 去把他找来。
68. Let me have a look, please. 让我看一看。
69. Let’s play a game today. 今天我们来做个游戏。
70. Now listen to me, please. 现在请听我说。
71. Can you look after my bag and clothes, please? 你能帮我照看一下我的书包和衣服吗?
72. Yes. /All right./ OK./ Sure. 好的。
73. Look at his coat. 看他的外套。
74. Shall we go now? 我们现在可以走了吗?
75. Let’s go to school. 让我们去学校吧。
76. Yes, let’s. 好的,走吧。
77. Let’s get some(red) flowers. 让我们来摘些(红)花。
78. Please don’t. 请不要。
79. Don’t turn off the TV. 别关电视。
80. Very good. 很好。
英语对话常用语句篇五
81. Great!/ That’s great. 太好了。/棒极了。
82. How nice! 多漂亮啊!
83. How beautiful! 多美啊!
84. It’s lovely. 它真可爱。
85. Oh, dear! 哦,天啊!
86. Pardon? 对不起,请再说一遍。
87. Excuse me, would you please tell me…? 对不起,你能告诉我…?
88. What can you see? 你能看见什么?
89. Where are the balls? 球在哪儿?
90. Look, they’re between the bags. 看,它们在书包中间。
91. What’s that on the wall? 墙上的那是什么?
92. It’s a photo of my family. 是我们家的全家福。
93. There are some toy boats on the desk. 桌上有些玩具船。
94. Please give it to me . 请把它给我。
95. Who are they? 他们是谁?
96. Their names are…他们的名字是…。
97. What’s your telephone number? 你的电话号码是什么?
98. Shall we call her? 我们打电话给她好吗?
99. What a clever boy he is! 他是个多么聪明的孩子啊!
100. How beautiful the girls are!这些女孩多漂亮啊!
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
如今没有一口流利的英语,了解一些简单的日常英语对话技巧也是很有必要的!今天读文网小编在这里为大家分享一些带翻译的简单日常英语对话,希望这些英语对话会对大家有所帮助!
A:Excuse me? I didn't hear what you said.
A:对不起?我刚才没听见您说的话。
B:l asked you if you wanted some help.
B:我是问您是否需要帮忙。
A:l am new to this school and not familiar with this library. Can you help me?
A:我是一名新生,对图书馆不了解。你能帮我一个忙吗?
B:Cerlainly. What's your topic?
B:当然可以。你想找什么类的书?
A:l'm looking for information on tropical fish.
A:我找关于热带鱼方面的资料。
B:AII right. You can use the computer over there, enter "tropical fish" under subject. lf you know the title of the book, enter it under "title".
B:好。你可以用那里的计算机,在“主题”下输入“热带鱼”。如果你知道书名,在“书名”下将其输入。
A:Great, thank you.
A:裉好,谢谢。
B:You are welcome.
B:别客气。
浏览量:3
下载量:0
时间:
每个女生都有个减肥的宣言,每天都告诉自己要减肥,今天读文网小编为大家带来的有关减肥的英语句子带翻译,希望大家喜欢!
1、不好只是幻想自我瘦了的样貌,而不做发奋!
not just fantasy self thin appearance, and not to do hard!
2、有没有人跟我一样,家里真是个减肥的地方。
have a person like me, home is a place to lose weight.
3、这世上唯有减肥和爱情,不是付出就有回报。
the only weight loss and love the world, not pay is rewarding.
4、空有一颗想减肥的心,偏偏生了一条吃货的命。
empty have a heart of want to reduce weight, just gave birth to a version of the life.
5、咱们是胖子营养过剩的胖子少吃点不会怎样的!
we are eat less fat nutrition excess fat won't how!
6、为了感情的兄弟姐妹们,你们更就应有自制力。
in order to the feelings of brothers and sisters, you should have more self-control.
7、有时,在减肥与不浪费之间做选择,真的很难。
sometimes, to make a choice between weight loss and waste not, really difficult.
8、生命在于折腾,减肥就是闲的没事来回瞎折腾。
life lies in, weight loss is the idle nothing tinkering back and forth.
9、我消极对待减肥,能不能取消我的胖子资格啊。
i react negatively to lose weight, can you cancel my fat qualification.
10、减肥是人生的第二大事,第一大事是好吃好喝。
weight loss is a second event in life, the first event is delicious good drink.
11、每天坚持减肥,减掉的不只有体重,还有自卑。
every day to lose weight, lose not only the weight, and low self-esteem.
12、听说过很多减肥的方法,依然胖着过完这一生。
heard of a lot of weight loss method, still fat after this life.
13、那些想减肥又没有意志力喜欢吃东西的人,没救。
those who want to lose weight and no willpower likes to eat, no save.
14、要瘦就得付出代价,受不了就继续在胖子行列混。
to thin he must pay the price, can't stand will continue in fatty ranks.
15、夏天要到了!你那象腿就别自讨没趣地穿裙子了!
summer is coming! the elephant legs don't you cut to wear a skirt!
浏览量:3
下载量:0
时间:
多看一些励志的英文句子,为自己加油鼓劲的同时还能提高自己的英语水平,今天读文网小编在这里为大家分享一些关于学习励志英语句子,希望大家会喜欢这些励志英文语录!
16、只要功夫深,铁棒磨成针。
as long as kung fu deep, iron stick ground into a needle。
17、任何节约归根到底是时间的节约。
any savings in the final analysis is the saving of time。
18、学到很多东西的诀窍,就是一下子不要学很多。
learn a lot of tricks, just suddenly don't learn a lot。
19、树不修,长不直;人不学,没知识。
trees do not repair, not straight long; people do not learn, not knowledge。
20、你若需要时间,还得自己把他造出来。
if you need time, also have to make him myself。
21、在日常事物的自理中,一盎司习惯抵得上一磅智慧。
in the routine care, an ounce of habit is worth a pound of wisdom。
22、向今天献出自己的人,没有哪一个昨天是给浪费掉的。
to give his people today, yesterday, no one is for to waste。
23、成功的道路上充满荆棘,苦战方能成功。
the road to success is full of thorns, struggle hard to succeed。
24、你应该小心一切假知识,它比无知更危险。
you should be careful everything false knowledge, it is more dangerous than ignorance。
25、用宝珠打扮自己,不如用知识充实自己。
with treasure themselves, not equal to equip themselves with knowledge。
26、科学的自负比起无知的自负来还只能算是谦虚。
scientific conceit than ignorance is proud to also can be modest。
27、一分耕耘,一分收获;要收获的好,必须耕耘的好。
you reap what you sow, you reap what you sow; to gain good, must be cultivated。
28、任何倏忽的灵感事实上不能代替长期的功夫。
any transient inspiration in fact does not take the place of kung fu for a long time。
29、积极思考造成积极人生,消极思考造成消极人生。
cause a positive life, positive thinking negative thoughts lead negative life。
30、新想法常常瞬息即逝,必须集中精力,牢记在心,及时捕获。
new ideas are often evanescent, must concentrate, keep in mind, timely capture。
浏览量:3
下载量:0
时间:
日常英语口语对话句子有哪些你知道吗?下面小编收集了一些日常英语口语对话句子分享给大家,希望对大家有用。
请给我一张地铁图。 A subway map, please.
= Could I have a subway map, please?
比较礼貌的说法。
售票处在哪儿? Where's the ticket counter?
到新宿多少钱? How much is the fare to Shinjuku?
How much is the fare to Shinjuku? (到新宿多少钱?)
I'll find out for you. (我看一下。)
= What is the fare to Shinjuku?
= How much does it cost to get to Shinjuku?
= What's the price of a ticket to Shinjuku?
= How much do I pay to go to Shinjuku?
150日元。 It's one hundred fifty yen.
到新宿,我该坐哪趟车? Which train should I take to Shinjuku?
Which train goes to Shinjuku? (哪趟车到新宿?)
Which train stops at Shinjuku? (哪趟车在新宿停?)
Which train is going toward Shinjuku? (哪趟车开往新宿?)
我该在哪站换车? Where am I supposed to change?
be supposed to...“应该做……”。
Where am I supposed to change? (我应该在哪站换车?)
At Shinjuku. (在新宿。)
= Where do I change trains?
= Where should I change trains?
= Where am I supposed to transfer?
= At what station should I change?
我要到荻洼在哪儿下车? Where am I supposed to get off for Ogikubo?
到新宿换乘JR的中央线。 You can change to the JR Chuo Line at Shinjuku.
在哪儿能坐上快车? Where can I catch an express train?
特快是a limited express, 每站都停的车是a local train。
到第二站台。 Go to track number two.
= Go to track two.
Take this train. (坐这趟车。)
Take the orange train. (坐那辆黄色的车。)
Take the Chuo Line. (坐中央线。)
电车多长时间来一趟? How often do the trains come?
How frequently do the trains come?frequently 表示频繁程度,“不时地,频繁地”。
How many trains run in an hour? (一个小时有几趟车?)
When do the trains come? (车什么时候来?)
10分钟一趟。 The trains come every ten minutes.
every表示“每”。
The trains run six times an hour. (一个小时有6趟车。)
The trains come very often. (一会儿一趟。)
The trains come five times a day. (一天5趟车。)
下趟快车是几点? When is the next express?
When is the next express? (下趟快车是几点?)
At 1∶10. (1点10分。)
到调布的末班车是几点? What time is the last train to Chofu?
What time is the last train to Chofu? (到调布的末班车是几点?)
I'm not sure. Probably around midnight. (不清楚,大概是夜里12点吧。)
下趟车是快车吗? Is the next train an express?
这趟车在调布停吗? Does this train stop at Chofu?
Does this train stop at Chofu? (这趟车在调布停吗?)
Yes, it does. (停。)
= Will this train stop at Chofu?
= Does this train go to Chofu? (这趟车去调布吗?)
从这里数第4站。 It's the fourth stop from here.
How far is it to Shinjuku? (到新宿有多远?)
It's the fourth stop from here. (从这到那儿有4站地。)
= There are four more stops to Shinjuku.
= There are four more stops before Shinjuku.
下下站。 After the next stop.
The second stop. (第2个站。)
Two more stops. (还有两站。)
到新宿还有几站? How many stops are there to Shinjuku?
How many stops are there to Shinjuku?(到新宿还有几站?)
There are four more stops to Shinjuku.(到新宿还有4站。)
下站是哪儿? What's the next stop?
What's the next station?
Could you tell me what the next station is? (您能告诉我下站是哪儿吗?)
Would you tell me what the next stop is? (请告诉我下站到哪儿了?)
I was wondering what the next station is. (我不知道下站是哪儿。)
Is the next station Chofu? (下站是调布吗?)
下站是调布。 The next stop is Chofu.
我在哪儿可以打到车? Where can I get a taxi?
Where can I get a taxi? (我在哪儿可以打到车?)
There's a taxi stand up ahead. (前面就有出租汽车站。)
Where can I catch a taxi?
Do you know where I can get a taxi? (您知道哪儿有出租汽车站吗?)
Where's a taxi stand around here? (这附近哪儿有出租汽车站?)
出租车站在哪儿? Where's the taxi stand?
= Where's the cabstand?
请帮我叫辆出租车。 Call me a taxi, please.
Call me a taxi, please. (请帮我叫辆出租车。)
Certainly. Where to, sir? (好的,您去哪儿?)
Can you get me a taxi, please? (您能帮我叫辆出租车吗?)
= Taxi, please.
= Hail a taxi, please.
hail 表示“大声叫、叫住(船、车、人等)”。
= Ring me a taxi, please.
英式英语。用于打电话叫出租车时。
到市中心得多长时间? How long does it take to get downtown?
要花多少钱? How much does it cost?
= How much will it cost?
= How much do you charge?
您去哪儿? Where to?
= Where're you going?
= Where would you like to go? (您想去哪儿?)
请到华尔街。 To Wall Street, please.
请到这个地址。 To this address, please.
= Take me to this address, please.
= I'd like to go to this address.
= Please take me here. (请带我到这儿。)
我有急事。 I'm in a hurry.
I'm in a hurry. (我有急事。)
May I ask why? (怎么了?)*有礼貌的问法。
请走最近的路。 Take the shortest way, please.
请您在这儿稍等一下。 Could you wait for me, please?
请在这儿停吧。 Stop here, please.
您能帮我拿一下行李吗? Could you help me carry my bag?
到那儿的话要花多少钱? How much would it cost to get there?
用would表示类似“要是去……的话”的语气,句子显得有礼貌、客气。
= How much will it cost?
公共汽车站在哪儿? Where's the bus stop?
有去机场的大巴吗? Is there a bus to the airport?
Is there a bus to the airport? (有去机场的汽车吗?)
No, I'm afraid not. (恐怕没有。)
美术馆是第几站? How many stops to the museum?
下趟到成田机场的车是几点? When is the next bus to Narita?
When is the next bus to Narita? (下趟到成田机场的车是几点?)
It's at 4∶10. (4点10分。)
When does the next bus to Narita leave? (下趟到成田的车几点开?)
How long do I have to wait for the next bus to Narita? (还得等多长时间才能有到成田机场的车?)
What time is the next bus to Narita?
How soon is the next bus to Narita? (下趟到成田的车多久才能来?)
这辆车是去机场的吗? Does this bus go to the airport?
麻烦您到站时告诉我一声。 Could you tell me when to get off?
Could you tell me when to get off? (麻烦您到站时告诉我一声。)
No problem. (没问题。)
汽车刚走。 The bus has just left.
加上just含有“就在刚才”的语气。
= The bus just left.
= We just missed our bus. (就在刚才,我们错过了那趟汽车。)
miss“错过,没赶上”。
汽车没有准时来。 The buses don't come on time.
on time“正点,按时间”。
= The buses are not punctual.
= The buses don't come as scheduled.
= The buses are always late. (汽车总是晚点。)
这儿有人坐吗? Is this seat taken?
Is this seat taken? (这儿有人坐吗?)
No, it's not. (没人坐。)
Is anyone sitting here? (有人坐这儿吗?)
Can I sit here? (我可以坐这儿吗?)
Do you mind if I sit here? (我坐这儿可以吗?)
= Is this seat free?
路上是不是很堵车? Isn't the traffic heavy?
= Isn't it crowded?
= Isn't the road congested?
租车的事,我该问谁? Who should I ask about car rentals?
rent-a-car 多指租借的车辆,而car rental 是指汽车租赁服务。
我想租辆车。 I'd like to rent a car, please.
I'd like to rent a car, please. (我想借辆车。)
Did you book your car yet, sir? (您预定了吗?先生?)
你喜欢什么车型? What type do you have in mind?
小型车就可以。 A compact, please.
有日本车吗? Do you have any Japanese cars?
租金是多少? What's the rental fee?
一天30美金,每公里加20美分。 Thirty dollars a day, plus twenty cents per mile.
你要上保险吗? Do you want insurance?
我要上全部的保险。 I'd like full insurance.
我能把车放在……? Can I drop off the car in...?
禁行! No outlet!
禁止停车! No parking!
Can I park my car here? (这儿可以停车吗?)
No, this is a no-parking zone. (不行,这一带禁止停车。)
禁止超车! No passing
单行线。 One-way street
十字路口。 road junction
我们去(商店)逛逛吧! Let's go window-shopping.
I'm flat broke. (我身无分文。)
Let's go window-shopping anyway. (不管怎么说,我们去逛逛吧。)
Why don't we go window-shopping?
Shall we go window-shopping? (去逛商店吗?)
人多得要命! What a crowd!
= It's so crowded!
= What a big crowd!
商店几点开门? When does the store open?
When does the store open? (商店几点开门?)
It's closed today. (今天休息。)
= When do you open?
= What time do you open?
= How soon does it open?
= What time does the store open?
= When do the doors open?
商店几点关门? When does the store close?
When does the store close? (商店几点关门?)
We close at seven. (7点。)
What time does the store close?
When is closing time? (几点打烊?)
我们11点才开门呢。 We won't open until eleven.
We won't open until eleven. (11点才开门。)
That late? (那么晚?)
It opens at eleven. (11点开门。)
From eleven. (11点开始。)
Our business hours begin at eleven. (我们11点开始上班。)
卖鞋的专柜在哪儿呀? Where's the shoe department?
Where's the shoe department? (卖鞋的专柜在哪儿呀?)
I'm lost, too. (我也糊涂了。)
department store “商场”。
= Where can I find the shoe department?
= Where is the shoe department located?
在3楼。 It's on the third floor.
on the...floor是“(楼的)……层”。美国的1楼是the first floor,2层是the second floor。英国的1楼是“the ground floor”,2楼是“the first floor”,两种说法相差1层,所以要注意。
是往下? Going down?
乘坐电梯时向对方询问“是下楼吗?”,如果问“是上楼吗?”可说Going up?。
你找什么呢? What are you looking for?
What are you looking for? (你找什么呢?)
The shoe department. (我找卖鞋的柜台。)
请按8楼。(乘电梯时) Eighth, please.
= The eighth floor, please.
欢迎光临。 May I help you?
顾客走进商店时,店员经常一边说May I help you?,一边走近顾客。
= Can I help you?
= What can I do for you?
= How may I help you?
我想买件套装。 I'd like a suit.
I'd like 是I would like的缩写,表示希望“我想要……”,比I want的语气更客气。
我在找一种……包。 I'm looking for a ... bag.
I'm looking for a black, leather bag. (我在找一种黑色的皮包。)
How's this? (这个怎么样?)
我只看看。 I'm just looking.
没有特别想买的意思时,可以这样回答店员。
= Just looking.
= Just browsing.
= I don't need any help.
= I'm just browsing.
= No just yet. (还不需要。)
您有什么需要帮助的尽管说。 If you need any help, let me know.
这是店员对顾客常用的一种说法。
这双鞋真漂亮! These shoes are great!
= These shoes are wonderful.
买这个吧。 Buy this.
= Please buy this (for me).
这个多少钱? How much is this?
= How much does this cost?
= What does this cost?
= What is the price of this?
= How much?比较生硬的感觉。
太贵了! That's expensive!
This one is eight hundred dollars. (这个800美元。)
That's expensive! (太贵了!)
How expensive! (怎么这么贵!)
That's too much! (太贵了!)
真便宜! That's cheap!
= How cheap! (怎么这么便宜!)
这种衬衫有小号的吗? Do you have this shirt in a small?
Do you have this shirt in a small? (这种衬衫有小号的吗?)
Let me check. (我给你找找。)
= Do you have this shirt in a smaller size?
这种毛衣有红色的吗? Do you have this sweater in red?
我可以试穿吗? May I try it on?
try on 表示“试穿、戴(衣服、帽子、眼镜)”。
May I try it on? (我可以试试吗?)
Sure. Let me help you. (当然,我来帮你。)
试衣间在哪儿? Where is the fitting room?
Where is the fitting room? (试衣间在哪儿?)
Right this way, ma'am. (请往这边,女士。)
= Where is the dressing room.
我穿着太小。 It's too small for me.
其反意为It's too big for me.(我穿着太大。)
It's a little bit tight. (有点儿紧。)
It's loose.(有点儿松。)
It's long. (长了。)
It's short. (短了。)
这套衣服正合适。 This suit fits perfectly.
= This suit is perfect for me.
这个真不错。 This is nice.
= This is good.
这个比较好。 This is better.
用于进行各种各样的比较之后,还是这个比较好的情况。
How do you like it? (你看这个怎么样?)
This is better. (这个比较好。)
= I like this better.
= That's more like it.
这条裙子和这件上衣挺配的,是吧? This skirt matches this blouse, doesn't it?
This skirt matches this blouse, doesn't it? (这条裙子和这件上衣挺配的,是吧?)
Yes, they look great together. (是的,看上去很配套。)
= This skirt and this blouse go together well.
你觉得哪个好? Which is better?
Which one do you like better? (你喜欢哪一个?)
Which one do you think is better?
两个我都想要。 I want both of them.
I want them both.
I don't want either of them. (两个都不想要。)
太艳了。 It's too flashy.
It's too flashy. (这件太艳了!)
= We have a more plain looking one. (我们也有素净点儿的。)
= It's too gaudy.
= It's too loud.
老气。 It's too plain.
= It's too conservative.
= It's too bland.
您能给锁边吗? Would you hem it?
hem “(衣服的)边沿,边缘下摆的缝边”。
= Would you alter it?
= Would you shorten it?
多少钱? How much is it?
How much does it cost?
Could you tell me how much it is? (您能告诉我多少钱吗?)
我要这个。 I'll take this one.
I'll take this one. (我要这个。)
All right, ma'am. (好的。)
I'd like this one.
I'd like to buy this one. (我要买这个。)
= I'll get this one.
您用现金还是卡? Will that be cash or charge?
= Cash or charge?
= Will you be paying by cash or credit card?
= Would you like to pay by cash or charge?
现金。 Cash, please.
卡。 Charge, please.
我可以用VISA卡吗? Can I use VISA?
= Do you accept VISA?
= Do you take VISA?
我可以分期付款吗? Can I pay by installment payment?
我可以付日元吗? Can I pay in Japanese yen?
= Do you take Japanese yen?
= Do you accept Japanese yen?
请给包一下。 Please wrap it.
我想退货。 I'd like to return this.
I'd like to return this. (我想退货。)
Do you have a receipt? (您有收据吗?)
您能给我换一下这个吗? Could you exchange this, please?
这儿有点儿脏。 It's got a stain.
= It has a stain.
可以退款吗? Can I have a refund?refund “退款”。
I'd like to get a refund, please. (我想退款。)
I'd like a refund, please. (请退款吧。)
I'd like my money back, please. (请把钱退给我吧。)
能再便宜一些吗? Would you give me a discount?
Would you give me a discount? (能再便宜一些吗?)
This is a discount price. (这已经是打过折的价钱了。)
= Can you make it cheaper?
不满意就算了。 Take it or leave it.
多用于商业的买卖中,向对方表示“就这价钱”、“随便你”、“不中意就别买了”,或“在出示的价格范围内您考虑买还是不买”,特别在商业谈判中常用。
= Accept it or reject it.
= Be satisfied with it or get nothing.
= That's my only offer.
= That's my last offer.
That's my final offer.
浏览量:3
下载量:0
时间:
日常英语对话常用句子有哪些你知道吗?下面小编收集了一些日常英语对话常用句子分享给大家,希望对大家有用。
担心、惦念
你怎么了? What's the matter?
用于对方身体不舒服或对方有什么异常时。
What's the matter? You look sad. (你怎么了?显得这么伤心。)
Nothing. I'm just tired. (没什么。我只是累了。)
= What's wrong?
= Is anything wrong?
= What's the problem?
= Is something bothering you?
bother “使……烦心”、“折磨”。
你没事吧? Are you okay?
用于对方发生什么不好的事情时。
= Are you all right?
到底怎么回事? What's going on?
What's going on? (到底怎么回事?)
We were just talking. (我们只是说说。)
= What happened?
= What's happening?
你有什么心事吗? Is something on your mind?
be on a person's mind “有什么挂心的事”。
= Do you have something on your mind?
= What are you worried about? (你担心什么?)
= What's on your mind? (你担心什么呢?)
= Is anything bothering you?
我担心你。 I was worried about you.
= I was concerned about you.
请不要特地为我(而麻烦您吧)。 Please don't go out of your way.
I'll drop you off. (我送你回家。)
Please don't go out of your way. (请不要特地送我。)
你怎么那么严肃。 You look serious.
You look serious. (你怎么那么严肃。)
This is important. (这事很重要。)
= You look grave.
你今天看上去很悲伤。 You look sad today.
你今天怎么满脸的不高兴。 You don't look very happy today.
你怎么闷闷不乐的呀? Why are you so glum?
glum “闷闷不乐的”、“忧郁的”、“愁闷的”。
Why are you so glum? (你怎么闷闷不乐的呀?)
My girlfriend just dumped me. (女朋友刚跟我吹了。)
dump “抛弃”。
= Why so glum?
= Why the long face?
你看起来很疲惫。 You look exhausted.
exhausted “精疲力尽”、“疲劳不堪”,表示在此情况下再也不能做任何事情的疲劳感。
= You look very tired.
= You look worn-out.
= You look bushed.俚语。
= You look pooped.俚语。
你该休息一会儿。(你需要喘口气。) You need a break.
It's six o'clock already. (已经6点了。)
Yeah, you need a break. (是呀,你该休息会儿了。)
= You need a rest.
= You need to take a break.
= You should take it easy. (你该放松会儿。)
你今天有点儿不大对劲。 Something is wrong with you today.
= You're not yourself today.
= You seem different today.
谁让你烦躁了? Who are you irritated with?
用be irritated with...表示“为……而急躁的”、“为……而发怒的”。
= Who has irritated you?
你太紧张。 You're nervous.
I think you're nervous. (我觉得你太紧张。)
No, I'm not nervous! (没有,我不紧张。)
You seem nervous. (你好像很紧张。)
听到这事我很难过。 (I'm) sorry to hear that.
My dog died. (我的狗死了。)
I'm sorry to hear that. (听到这事我很难过。)
= I'm sorry about that.
= (That's) too bad.
= That's a pity.
= What a pity.
= How awful. (太可怕了!)
= How sad. (太让人伤心了!)
= Tough luck.
= Sorry.
= What a shame. (太遗憾了。)shame “遗憾的事”、“倒霉的事”。
真不走运! That's unfortunate.
It rained every day while I was in Hawaii. (我在夏威夷那几天,每天下雨。)
That's unfortunate. (真够倒霉的。)
= I'm sorry about your misfortune.更礼貌的说法。
= It's unfortunate.
常有的事。 It happens!
这是常见的错误。 It's a common mistake.
那你肯定很难受吧。 It must be tough for you.
tough表示“困难的”、“不容易的”、“费力气的”。
She won't talk to me anymore. (她再也不会和我说话了。)
It must be tough for you. (那你肯定很难受吧。)
= It must be hard on you.
啊,真可怜! Oh, poor thing!
poor “可怜的”、“太惨的”。
Bob got fired. (鲍勃被解雇了。)
Oh, poor thing! (哦!太惨了!)
Oh, poor baby!
Ah, poor Bob! (啊,可怜的鲍勃!)
我理解你的心情。 I know how you feel.
My wife left me. (我妻子离开了我。)
Mine, too. I know how you feel. (我也是,我了解你的感受。)
= I understand the way you feel.
= I really sympathize with you. (我真的同情你。)
别在意。 Never mind.
I'm really sorry! (我真的很抱歉。)
Never mind. (没什么。)
带有“别在意”、“忘了它吧”、“没什么”的语感。
= Don't worry (about it).
= It's okay.
= Forget (about) it. (没什么。)
比Never mind更直接。根据说法不同,有时听起来没有礼貌。
太遗憾了。 What bad luck.
用于宽慰努力了但却没能成功的人。“太遗憾了”、“太不顺了”、“太可惜了”。
Better luck next time! (下次一定会走运的!)
= That's too bad!
= What a shame!
= Bummer!俚语。
没事儿。 That's all right.
I'm sorry, I'm late. (真对不起,我来晚了。)
That's all right. (没事儿。)
= That's okay.
= It's no problem.
别责备自己了。 Don't blame yourself.
blame “责备人、责难人”。
It's all my fault! (都是我弄错了。)
Don't blame yourself. (别责备自己了。)
这不是你的错。 It's not your fault.
常有的事。 It happens.
发生了没有预料到的事情,劝人想开点儿的语气。
I feel really bad about it. (那件事我做的真不好。)
Don't worry, it happens. (别担心了,那是常有的事。)
这种事谁都会遇到。 It happens to the best of us.
= It happens to everyone.
不必为那事烦恼。 There's no need to worry about it.
= Don't concern yourself.
别想得太多。 Don't give it another thought.
give it another thought 直译是“别再有其他的想法”,“别想得太多”。
没办法呀! It can't be helped.
我不想给您添麻烦。 I don't want to put you out.
put out 有“添麻烦”的意思。
You're welcome to stay. (您就住下吧。)
I don't want to put you out. (不,我不想给您添麻烦。)
= I don't want to bother you.
= I don't want to cause you trouble.
这算什么呀。 This is nothing.
Wow! Shibuya is crowded. (哇!涩谷这么挤呀!)
This is nothing, you should see Shinjuku. (这算什么呀!你该去新宿看看。)
You have a lot of homework. (你有这么多作业呀。)
This is nothing. (这算不了什么。)
= It's no big deal.
= It's no problem.
多糟糕呀! How terrible!
= How awful!
别小题大作。 No big deal.
这种表达方式表示“没什么了不起的”、“没什么”、“这很容易”。
Sorry, I can't play tennis with you tomorrow. (对不起,我明天不能和你一起去打网球。)
No big deal. I'll ask John to play. (没什么,我问约翰能不能去。)
这还算好的呢。 I've seen worse.
“我还知道更糟糕的事”、“这还算好的呢”,用于鼓励遇到挫折的人。
That was a bad movie. (那真是部糟糕的电影。)
I've seen worse. (这还算好的呢。)
It could have been worse. (还有比这更糟的呢!)
It might have been worse. (也许有的比这更糟呢。)
别那么自暴自弃。 Don't feel so bad about yourself.
= Don't be so hard on yourself.
= Don't be so down on yourself.
= Don't think so lowly of yourself.
真遗憾! What a pity!
= What a shame!
总会有办法的。 It'll work out.
work out 表示“进展顺利”、“解决”。
I don't know what to do! (我不知道该怎么办!)
I'm sure it'll work out. (别担心,总会有办法的。)
Everything will be fine. (一切都会顺利的。)
= Things will work out.
她只是有点心烦。 She's just upset.
What's her problem? (她怎么了?)
She's just upset. (她只是有点心烦。)
= She's just mad.
= She's only angry.
浏览量:3
下载量:0
时间:
多阅读一些唯美文艺的英语句子,对于我们英语能力的提高也会有所帮助,今天读文网小编在这里为大家分享一些唯美英语句子带翻译,希望大家会喜欢这些英文语录!
It’s better to try hard to love yourself more than to wait someone to love u. if today you don't like yourself more than yesterday, so what's the meaning of tomorrow? 与其等到别人来爱你,不如自己学着努力多爱自己一些,如果今天的你没有比昨天更喜欢自己,那明天对你来说有什么意义呢?
Sometimes, the simplest advice that you give to others is the hardest thing for you to follow.有时候,你给别人最简单的建议,却是自己最难做到的。
I thought you are the only one who understood me.But now when all the others konw I’m upset,you are the only one who still don’t find it. 我曾以为你是唯一懂我的人。但是现在所有人都知道我很沮丧都时候你是唯一一个没有发现的人。
I love stars, and you're as beautiful as a star. 我喜欢星星,你就像星星般美丽。
Sound heath is the greatest of gifts,contentedness,the greatest of ches,trust,the greatest of qualities.健康为最好的天赋,唯美的句子 知足为最大的财富,信任为最佳的品德。
When I was young, happiness was simple; now that I've grown up, simplicity is happiness.小时候,幸福是件很简单的事;长大后,简单是件很幸福的事。
Stop trying to live my life for me, I need to breathe I'm not your Robot. 别再替我安排我的人生了,我需要自己的空间,我不是你的机器人。
Every great career has to come an end. 每个伟大的事业都有结束的一天。
The most amazing things in life tend to happen right at the moment you're about to give up hope. 生活中最神奇的事往往发生在你准备放弃希望的那一刻。
Do you think that the sourest feeling is to be jealous? No, the sourest thing is that you have no rights to be jealous. That's the sourest thing. 你以为最酸的感觉是吃醋吗?不是的,最酸溜溜的感觉是没权吃醋,根本就轮不到你吃醋,那才是最酸最酸的。
You're like a sun. Gave me the great semi-decadent people hope.你就像一道阳光。给了我这种半颓废的人莫大的希望。
But human life is also the moment of cosmic dust across the sky, not to mention everything is leaving, as the changing of the Star, things change.人的生命也不过宇宙尘埃划过苍穹的瞬间,更何况聚散离别,如同变幻的星际,世事无常。
I love 3 things in this world: sun, moon and you. Sun for morning, moon for night, and you forever. 在这个世界上我喜欢三件事,太阳 月亮和你。太阳是白昼,月亮是夜晚,而你 是永远。
I lie like a fly in the glass, the future is bright, but can not find a way out.我就像一只趴在玻璃上的苍蝇,唯美的句子 前途一片光明,但又找不到出路.
You can make fortune by ways that you don't like, and can get cured by medicine that you don't believe, but you can never feel happy from someone you don't love. 你可以用自己不喜欢的方式赚到财富,也可以用自己不相信的药治好疾病,但你无法从自己不爱的人身上获得幸福。
When we grow up with happiness and sorrows, a story is coming out. We find that we never abide by any promise, but we really loved each other at one time. 当我们满怀喜悦和惆怅的成长已经成为一种可以被讲述的故事时,我们发现我们从未遵守过任何一个诺言,但我们真的真心真意相爱过。
What can you do for me? The only thing you can do for me is to get out of my memory. 你可以为我做些什么?你唯一可以为我做的事情就是滚出我的记忆。
If you go away, I'll be blue. I'll miss you when you leave. 如果你走了,我会很沮丧。你离开,我会很想念。
You're the only man/woman I could be happy with. 只有和你在一起我才感到快乐。
A troupe of little vagrants of the world, leave your footprints in my words.世界上的一队小小的漂泊者呀,请留下你们的足印在我的文字里。
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
出国旅游,即使没有一口流利的英语,了解一些常用的旅游英语口语也是很有必要的!今天读文网小编在这里为大家分享一些机场英语日常对话,希望这些英语对话会对大家有所帮助!
出国旅行最令人气结的事,莫过于行李遗失。一旦发生这样不幸的事,
多数人的第一反应是心急如焚,在这样状况下,还要用英语向当地人员 请求协助,着实是件困难的事。本篇将提供在遗失行李的意外状况下, 旅客如何用简单而清楚的英语,向工作人员描述本身行李特色,提供足 够资料,以便掌握时间找回失物。 Where can I get my baggage? 我在何处可取得行李?
It‘s a small ovemight bag. It’s light brown. 它是一个茶色小旅行袋。
I can‘find my baggage. 我找不到我的行李。
Please wait for a moment while we are investigating. 我们正在调查,请稍等一下。
Here is my claim tag. 这是我的行李票。
We may have lost some baggage so we’d like to make a lost baggage report.
Would you come with me to the office?
我们可能遗失了几件行李,所以必须填份行李遗失报告。 请和我到办公室。
Could you please check it urgently? 是否可麻烦紧急查询?
How soon will I find out? 多快可找到?
How many pieces of baggage have you lost? 你总共遗失了几件行李?
Please deliver the baggage to my hotel as soon as you‘ve located it. 一旦找到行李,请立即送到我停留的饭店。 Can you describe your baggage? 请描述你的行李。
How can you help me if you can’t find my baggage today? 若是今天无法找到行李,你可如何帮助我?
It is a medium-sized Samsonite, and it‘s gray. 它是一个中型的灰色绅耐特皮箱。
I’d like to purchase what I need for the night. 我想要购买过夜所需的用品。
It is a large leather suitcase with my name tag. It‘s dark blue.
它是一个上面系有我名牌的大型皮制黑蓝色行李箱。
浏览量:3
下载量:0
时间:
日常英语口语是英语听说读写三大重要技能之一,掌握日常英语口语在提升沟通技巧方面是非常重要的。下面小编收集了一些日常英语单词短语句子分享给大家,希望对大家有用。
我很沮丧。 I'm depressed.
I'm depressed. I lost my job. (我很沮丧,因为我失去了工作。)
Cheer up! You'll get a new job. (打起精神来!你一定能找到新工作。)
= I feel blue.
= I feel low.
= I feel really down.
我今天感到很忧郁。 I've got the blues today.
blue表示“忧郁的”,blues表示“郁闷,忧郁症”。
= I feel down in the dumps today.
这真让人沮丧。 It's depressing.
No one understands me. It's depressing. (没人能理解我,真让人泄气。)
Don't talk like that! I understand you. (别那样说,我理解你。)
It's sad. (真可悲。)
It makes me feel depressed. (这使我感到闷闷不乐。)
雨天使我感到消沉。 Rainy days get me down.
= Rainy days make me sad.
= I feel blue on rainy days.
我提不起精神来做事。 I don't feel like doing anything.
I don't feel like doing anything today. (我今天什么都不想干。)
Come on! Let's get moving. (好了好了,咱们赶快点儿吧。)
I don't have any enthusiasm for life. (这辈子没什么能让我提起兴趣来。)
他满脸忧愁。 He looks melancholy.
= He has a melancholy look.
今天,他看上去很郁闷。 He looks gloomy today.
gloomy 常用来形容“(天气等的)阴沉沉的”,在此表示“烦闷、忧郁的感觉”
我感到很寂寞。 I feel lonely.
I feel lonely without my husband. (丈夫不在,我感到很寂寞。)
He'll be back next week. (他下个星期就会回来。)
= I'm lonely.
= I feel all alone.
我讨厌孤独。 I hate being alone.
我不在乎孤独。 I don't mind being alone.
我想念你。 I miss you.
miss 表示“因某人不在而觉得寂寞”,I miss you含有I want to see you(我想见到你)和I want to be with you(我想和你在一起)这两种心情。
I miss you. (我想念你。)
I miss you, too. I'll be home soon. (我也想你,我马上就会回去的。)
= I feel lonely without you.
= I feel helpless without you. (没有你,我感到无助。)
我觉得空荡荡的。 I feel empty.
empty表示“缺少内容的,缺乏价值的,没有意义的”。
My son died, now I feel empty. (我儿子去世了,我心里空荡荡的。)
I'm sorry to hear that. (真是太不幸了。)
I feel incomplete.
incomplete(不完全的)在这里表示“内心不充实”的状态,比I feel empty.更强调空虚。
我的生活很空虚。 My life is empty.
My life is meaningless. (我的人生毫无意义。)
I'm all alone in this world. (在这个世界上我总是孤独的。)
I don't feel satisfied with my life. (我对我的生活并不满意。)
最终只剩下了我一个人。 Alone at last.
= I'm finally alone.
失望
真让人失望! What a disappointment!
I didn't get a raise. What a disappointment! (没有给我提薪,真让人失望!)
That's too bad. (太遗憾了。)
= What a let down!
= I'm disappointed with it.
= This is disappointing.(这真令人扫兴。)
太遗憾了! What a pity!
I couldn't go. (我没去成。)
What a pity. (太遗憾了。)
= What a shame!
= What a shame! (多倒霉!)
= Isn't it though? (就是呀!)
= What a bummer!
= Bummer! 口语中用来表示事情的进展不像自己所想象的那样。
= Too bad! (太糟糕了。)
= I failed the exam. (我考砸了。)
= Too bad. (太糟糕了。)
= That's too bad!
白费力了。 It was a waste of effort.
waste “浪费”、“白搭”,effort表示“努力”、“费尽力气”。
= It was a waste of my effort.
= My effort was wasted.
= All my effort went down the drain.
白费劲。 a wild-goose chase
wild goose表示“过路的大雁”,chase意为“追赶”。会话中常用。
Did you find him. (你找到他了吗?)
No, he led me on a wild-goose chase. (没有,白费了半天劲。)
前功尽弃。 All that for nothing.
事情进展得不那么顺利时,表示“我费了那么大的劲儿,我作出了那么多的努力,可是……”。
= It was all a waste.
= It was all for nothing.
你真让我失望。 You let me down.
I'm sorry I didn't come to your wedding. (对不起,我没能参加你的婚礼。)
Yeah, you let me down. (是啊,我很失望。)
= You disappointed me.
我真失策。 I blew it.
常用俚语,表示“失败”、“失策”、“干了一件蠢事”。
I blew it. I lost the customer. (我真失策,失去了那个客户。)
Make sure it doesn't happen again. (再也不要发生这样的事了。)
= I screwed up.
= I messed up. (我给搞砸了。)
= It's all my fault. (全都是我的错。)
毫无办法。 It can't be helped.
There's nothing you can do about it. (这事一点儿办法都没有。)
纯属浪费时间。 It's a waste of time.
How was it? (怎么样?)
It was a waste of time talking to him. (跟他谈话,纯属浪费时间。)
差不多了! Almost!
用来表示几乎就要成功了。
Almost! (差不多了!)
Nice try. (干得不错。)
我感到悲伤。 I feel sad.
What's wrong? (怎么了?)
I feel sad. (我感到悲伤。)
= I'm sad.
= I'm unhappy.
我感到非常痛苦。 I feel really sad.
= I'm really sad.
= I'm really unhappy.
哦!天哪! Oh, dear!
My dog died. (我的狗死了。)
Oh, dear! (哦!天哪!)
= Oh, my!
= Alas! 旧的说法。
呜呜! Boohoo. 用在大声哭泣时,呜呜地哭。
我的心都碎了。 My heart broke.
= I felt heart broken.
我的内心充满了悲伤。 My heart has been filled with grief.
be filled with... 表示“充满……”,grief 表示“极度悲伤”、“悲叹”。
那悲惨的故事使我心情抑郁。 The sad story depressed me.
depress 表示“使消沉,使沮丧”。
The sad story really brought me down.
bring...down “使……灰心丧气”。
真无情! How ruthless!
She stole my customer. (她抢走了我的客人。)
How ruthless! (真残忍!)
= How uncaring!
= How cruel!
没人能知道我的感受。 No one can understand how I really feel.
Please talk to me. (请跟我说说吧。)
No one can understand how I really feel. (没人能明白我的真实感受。)
= No one can relate to me.
= Nobody understands my feelings.
我们和好吧! Let's make up.
用make up表示“(打架等)解决,和解”。
Let's make up. (我们和好吧!)
Yeah, let's. (好吧。)
Let's kiss and make up. (让我们亲吻和好吧!)
和好了吗? Did you make up?
We had a fight today. (我们今天打架了。)
Did you make up? (你们和好了吗?)
别打了! Stop fighting!
我们就不能好好谈谈吗? Can't we talk it over?
talk over 表示“通过相互谈话达到了相互理解”。
It's over. Get out! (一切都结束了。给我出去!)
Can't we talk it over? (我们就不能好好谈谈吗?)
= Can't we work it out?
= Let's talk it over. (我们好好谈谈这件事吧!)
你俩要好好相处。 Try to get along.
= Be nice to each other.
过去的事就让它过去吧。 Let's forgive and forget!
带有“是过去的事情就让它过去吧”的语感。
Let bygones be bygones. 谚语。
糟了,让你逮着了。 You've got me.
Who did it? (这是谁干的呀?)
You've got me. (糟了,让你逮着了。)
= I give up.
= I'm beaten.
= You win.
你输了。 I've beaten you.
= You've lost.
= I won. (我赢了。)
= You're a loser. (你是输家。)
= I'm a winner. (我是赢家。)
我无意伤害你。 I didn't mean to hurt you.
= I meant no harm.
我很想念你。 I missed you.
我是个容易感到寂寞的人。 I get lonely easily.
你们就不能和好吗? Can't you patch things up?
用patch up表示“平息争吵、不和”。
Isn't there any way you can patch things up? (就没有什么办法让你们和好吗?)
= Can't you make up?
浏览量:4
下载量:0
时间:
用微笑告诉世人,今天的你比昨天更加强大。今天读文网小编为大家带来有关微笑唯美英语句子,希望大家会喜欢这些微笑英文语录!
there's always a person who can make you smile instantly by just a text.总有这么一个人,只用一条短信就可以让你立刻露出笑容。
i smile like an idiot when i'm talking to you. 一跟你讲话,我就会笑得跟个白痴似的。
finally i've become a grown up.live in courage and face the life with smile.终于,还是长大了。勇敢生活,微笑面对。
wonderful life there are always wonderful reason to smile, smile will last laughs best.精彩的人生总有精彩的理由,笑到最后的才会笑得最甜。
a smile can open a gorgeous love, a look will be able to resist lonely.一个微笑就能开出绚烂的爱情,一个眼神就能够抵抗寂寞。
i may not have the prettiest eyes,the sweetest smile, the most beautiful face or the perfectest body,but i have a truest heart to love you. 我也许没有最可爱的眼睛,最甜美的笑容,最美丽的脸庞,或者最完美的身材,但,我有一颗最爱你的心。
sunlight mapped on her face, her original weicu brow gradually loosened, his eyes shining light, and1、 from now on,love yourself,enjoy living then smile.——从现在开始,爱自己,享受生活并且微笑。
there's always a person who can make you smile instantly by just a text.总有这么一个人,只用一条短信就可以让你立刻露出笑容。
i smile like an idiot when i'm talking to you. 一跟你讲话,我就会笑得跟个白痴似的。
finally i've become a grown up.live in courage and face the life with smile.终于,还是长大了。勇敢生活,微笑面对。
wonderful life there are always wonderful reason to smile, smile will last laughs best.精彩的人生总有精彩的理由,笑到最后的才会笑得最甜。
a smile can open a gorgeous love, a look will be able to resist lonely.一个微笑就能开出绚烂的爱情,一个眼神就能够抵抗寂寞。
浏览量:3
下载量:0
时间:
我们都喜欢隔段时间会更新我们的心情签名,有时候会想要发表一些英文的心情文字,今天读文网小编在这里为大家分享一些英语心情语录,希望大家会喜欢这些英文心情!
dont' treat others the way you don't want to be treated。
已所不欲,勿施于人。
can’t sleep at night。 can’t get up in the morning。
晚上睡不着,早上起不来。
time orbit we just one solitude of the subway。
时间的轨道里我们只是一班孤寂的地铁。
dream most deep place, only then the smile is not tired。
梦的最深处,只有微笑不累。
where there is great love,there are always miracles。
哪里有真爱存在,哪里就有奇迹。
time heals almost everything。give time time。
时间几乎会愈合所有事情。请给时间一点时间。
age wrinkles the body。 quitting wrinkles the soul。
岁月使皮肤起皱,放弃使灵魂起皱。
love is hard to get into,but harder to get out of。
爱很难投入,但一旦投入,便更难走出。
the happy blood is unable the backflow centripetal dirty。
幸福的血液无法回流向心脏。
love is hard to get into, but harder to get out of。
爱很难投入,但一旦投入,便更难走出。
may your love soar on the wings of a dove in flight。
愿你的爱乘着飞翔的白鸽,展翅高飞。
the wind blows away the thoughts,rolled up unruly time。
被风吹散的思念,卷起不羁的时间。
a chock full pool of water,after blowing off silence。
满满当当的一池水,放空后的寂静。
every hour of lost time is a chance of future misfortune。
一寸光阴一寸金,寸金难买寸光阴。
being single doesn't mean that you don't know anything about love。
单身,并不意味着你不懂爱情。
浏览量:3
下载量:0
时间:
英语日常口语是一种独特的语言变体 ,有着鲜明的特征。下面小编分享日常对话英文句子给你们希望你们喜欢。
去听音乐会
我买两张10月3号的票。 I'd like two tickets for October 3rd, please.
对不起,卖完了。Sorry, we're sold out.
Do you have any tickets for the concert? (还有那场音乐会的票吗?)
= Sorry, we're sold out. (对不起,卖完了。)
有什么时候的票? When do you have tickets?
= Which date do you have tickets for?
几点开始? What time does it start?
= What time does it begin?
可以预订吗? Can I make a reservation?
在哪儿买票? Where can I buy a ticket?
At that counter. (在那个柜台。)
这位子有人吗? Is this seat taken?
A)Is this seat taken? (这位子有人吗?)
B)No, it's not. (不,没人。)
这句直译是:
A:这个位子被占了吗?
B:没有被占。
= Is anyone sitting here? (这儿有人吗?)
= Can I sit here? (我可以坐这儿吗?)
= Do you mind if I sit here? (您介意我坐在这儿吗?)
= Is this seat free?
我们这个位子真棒。 We have great seats, don't we?
再来一个! Encore!
= Bravo, bravo!
××加油! Go for it,...!
= Yeah...!
= Go...!
打高尔夫球
我想打高尔夫球。 I'd like to play golf.
Who would you like to play with? (和谁打呀?)
明天打高尔夫球,好吗? Would you like to golf tomorrow?
I'd like to. (我挺想去的。)
= How would you like to play golf tomorrow?
= Do you want to play golf tomorrow?
= Would you be interested in playing golf tomorrow?
愿意和我一起打高尔夫球吗? Do you want to join me?
Would you like to play golf with me?
这附近有高尔夫球场地吗? Are there any golf courses around here?
1个人多少钱? How much is it per person?
1天多少钱? How much is it per day?
此外还有其它的花费吗? Are there any extra charges?
= Is there any extra charge?
我可以租用用具吗? Can I rent the equipment?
equipment 表示“用具,必需品”。
请帮我预约高尔夫球。(请别人预约时) Please make a reservation for golf.
= Would you make a reservation for golf? (能帮我预约高尔夫球吗?)
我想预约高尔夫球。(由自己提出请求时) I'd like to make golf reservations.
要什么时间的? When would you like to play?
= When do you want to play?
如果可以的话,请订这个星期五的。This Friday, if possible.
我们一共4个人。There are four of us.
Four.
我们几点开始? What time are we starting?
相识的人一起去喝酒
去喝一杯怎么样? How about a drink?
That's a great idea. (好主意。)
我想去喝一杯。I need a drink.
下班以后去喝一杯怎么样? Would you like to have a drink after work?
I'm afraid I'm busy tonight. (很遗憾,恐怕我今天晚上很忙。)
有啤酒吗? Do you have any beer?
Sure. What kind do you want? (当然,要哪种的?)
请来两瓶啤酒。 Two bottles of beer, please.
= Two beers, please.
请来杯掺水的威士忌。 One whiskey with water, please.
要什么下酒菜呢? What kind of snacks should we have?
I'll leave it up to you. (你看着办吧。)
让我们忘了工作,痛快一会儿吧。 Let's forget about work and have some fun.
= Let's get our minds off of work and have a good time.
= Let's take our minds off of work. (让我们忘掉工作吧。)
干杯! Cheers!
= Bottoms up!
喝什么呢? What are you drinking?
我喜欢换酒馆喝。 I like to go barhopping.
hop“一蹦一蹦(地)”,在这个句子里是从一个酒馆到另一个酒馆的意思。
第一口最舒坦了。 The first sip is the best!
喝第一口啤酒时常说的话。
= The first taste is the greatest!
= The first gulp is the best!
gulp是“吞饮,一口气喝下去”。sip 是“啜饮,一口一口地抿着喝”。
这个最好! Nothing beats this!
beat“战胜”的意思,直译是“什么都不能战胜这个”,即“这个最好。”
再来一杯,怎么样? Would you like a refill?
refill“再加满”。
= Would you like more?
= How about a refill?
= Would you like one more?
= Would you like another cup?
再来一瓶啤酒! Another beer, please.
= One more beer, please.
这种威士忌挺冲。This whiskey is strong.
日本酒怎么样? How do you like sake?
酒劲大。 It's strong.
我喝醉了。 I'm drunk.
Let me drive you home. (我开车送你回家吧。)
我觉得有点儿醉了。I feel a little tipsy.
tipsy“微醉的”、“踉踉跄跄的”。
= I'm slightly drunk.
酩酊大醉。I'm loaded.
loaded“喝醉了”的状态。
= I'm wasted.
喝酒要适可而止。Drink moderately.
= Don't overdo it.
= Please don't drink too much.
我的酒量小。 I get drunk easily.
drunk“喝醉”,“酒后驾车”是drunk driving。
= I get drunk quickly.
I'm a heavy drinker. (我的酒量大。)
我喝得太多了。I drank too much.
I had too much to drink.
我不该喝这么多的。 I should have drunk less.
= I shouldn't have drunk this much.
头天的酒还没醒。 I have a hangover.
hangover“宿醉”。
打高尔夫球
我想打高尔夫球。 I'd like to play golf.
Who would you like to play with? (和谁打呀?)
明天打高尔夫球,好吗? Would you like to golf tomorrow?
I'd like to. (我挺想去的。)
= How would you like to play golf tomorrow?
= Do you want to play golf tomorrow?
= Would you be interested in playing golf tomorrow?
愿意和我一起打高尔夫球吗? Do you want to join me?
Would you like to play golf with me?
这附近有高尔夫球场地吗? Are there any golf courses around here?
1个人多少钱? How much is it per person?
1天多少钱? How much is it per day?
此外还有其它的花费吗? Are there any extra charges?
= Is there any extra charge?
我可以租用用具吗? Can I rent the equipment?
equipment 表示“用具,必需品”。
请帮我预约高尔夫球。(请别人预约时) Please make a reservation for golf.
= Would you make a reservation for golf? (能帮我预约高尔夫球吗?)
我想预约高尔夫球。(由自己提出请求时) I'd like to make golf reservations.
要什么时间的? When would you like to play?
= When do you want to play?
如果可以的话,请订这个星期五的。This Friday, if possible.
我们一共4个人。There are four of us.
Four.
我们几点开始? What time are we starting?
相识的人一起去喝酒
去喝一杯怎么样? How about a drink?
That's a great idea. (好主意。)
我想去喝一杯。I need a drink.
下班以后去喝一杯怎么样? Would you like to have a drink after work?
I'm afraid I'm busy tonight. (很遗憾,恐怕我今天晚上很忙。)
有啤酒吗? Do you have any beer?
Sure. What kind do you want? (当然,要哪种的?)
请来两瓶啤酒。 Two bottles of beer, please.
= Two beers, please.
请来杯掺水的威士忌。 One whiskey with water, please.
要什么下酒菜呢? What kind of snacks should we have?
I'll leave it up to you. (你看着办吧。)
让我们忘了工作,痛快一会儿吧。 Let's forget about work and have some fun.
= Let's get our minds off of work and have a good time.
= Let's take our minds off of work. (让我们忘掉工作吧。)
干杯! Cheers!
= Bottoms up!
喝什么呢? What are you drinking?
我喜欢换酒馆喝。 I like to go barhopping.
hop“一蹦一蹦(地)”,在这个句子里是从一个酒馆到另一个酒馆的意思。
第一口最舒坦了。 The first sip is the best!
喝第一口啤酒时常说的话。
= The first taste is the greatest!
= The first gulp is the best!
gulp是“吞饮,一口气喝下去”。sip 是“啜饮,一口一口地抿着喝”。
这个最好! Nothing beats this!
beat“战胜”的意思,直译是“什么都不能战胜这个”,即“这个最好。”
再来一杯,怎么样? Would you like a refill?
refill“再加满”。
= Would you like more?
= How about a refill?
= Would you like one more?
= Would you like another cup?
再来一瓶啤酒! Another beer, please.
= One more beer, please.
这种威士忌挺冲。This whiskey is strong.
日本酒怎么样? How do you like sake?
酒劲大。 It's strong.
我喝醉了。 I'm drunk.
Let me drive you home. (我开车送你回家吧。)
我觉得有点儿醉了。I feel a little tipsy.
tipsy“微醉的”、“踉踉跄跄的”。
= I'm slightly drunk.
酩酊大醉。I'm loaded.
loaded“喝醉了”的状态。
= I'm wasted.
喝酒要适可而止。Drink moderately.
= Don't overdo it.
= Please don't drink too much.
我的酒量小。 I get drunk easily.
drunk“喝醉”,“酒后驾车”是drunk driving。
= I get drunk quickly.
I'm a heavy drinker. (我的酒量大。)
我喝得太多了。I drank too much.
I had too much to drink.
我不该喝这么多的。 I should have drunk less.
= I shouldn't have drunk this much.
头天的酒还没醒。 I have a hangover.
hangover“宿醉”。
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
如果没有勤奋,也不存在热情与才能的结合,我们都要勤奋努力才能不断进步。下面读文网小编为大家带来关于勤奋的英语句子,欢迎大家阅读!
23、天才就是最强有力的牛,他们一刻不停地一天工作十八小时。
genius is the most powerful moment for its constantly work 18 hours a day。
24、每一个成功者都有一个开始。勇于开始,才能找到成功的路。
every successful person has a start。 start bravely to find a successful way。
25、若不给自己设限,则人生中就没有限制你发挥的藩篱。
if don't give yourself limits, then in the life, there is no limit your play barriers。
26、三人行,必有我师也。择其善者而从之,其不善者而改之。
threesome, thus also。 their good qualities and from, its shortcomings are to be no。
27、踏实,是学有所成的根本;马虎,是求知的大敌。
steadfast, is fundamental to have learned something; careless, is the enemy of knowledge。
28、有事业的峰峦上,有汗水的溪流飞淌;在智慧的珍珠里,有勤奋的心血闪光。
have a career, on the mountains of sweat stream fly drip; in pearls of wisdom, have the diligent work。
29、没有正确的方法,即使有眼镜的博学者也会像瞎子一样盲目地摸索。
there is no right way, even with glasses pundits will be like a blind man groping blindly。
30、做一个积极主动的人,最重要的是心,热爱生命,勤奋实干,开放进取。
do a active people, the most important thing is the heart, love life, hard work, open and enterprising。
31、在科学方面所作出的任何成绩,都只是由于长期思索忍耐和勤奋而获得的。
made any achievement in science, is due to long-term thinking patience and hard work。
32、科学是为了那些勤奋好学的人,诗歌是为了那些知识渊博的人。
science is for those who are studious, poetry is for the sake of those knowledgeable people。
33、所谓天才人物,指的就是具有毅力的人,勤奋的人,入迷的人和忘我的人。
the so-called genius, refers to people with perseverance, diligence, ecstasy and selflessness。
34、我们越是忙越能强烈地感到我们是活着,越能意识到我们生命的存在。
the more busy the more can we felt strongly that we are alive, can realize the existence of our lives。
35、时间是个常数,但也是个变数。勤奋的人无穷多,懒惰的人无穷少。
time is a constant, but it is also a variable。 diligent people infinite, infinite less lazy people。
36、虚心使人进步,骄傲使人落后,我们应当永远记住这个真理。
modesty helps one to go forward, whereas conceit makes one lag behind, we should always remember this truth。
37、我认为人生最美好的主旨和人类生活最幸福的结果,无过于学习了。
i think the most beautiful and good life purpose and result of human life the most happiness, is studied。
38、如果工作对于人类不是人生强索的代价,而是目的,人类将是多么幸福。
if the work is not the price of life rigging to humans, but purpose, human will be very happy。
39、区别成功人士和普通人士最简单的方法,就是前者喜欢读书。
the difference between successful people and ordinary people the most simple way to like reading is the former。
40、地不耕种,再肥沃也长不出果实;人不学习,再聪明也目不识丁。
not farming, fertile again also could not long fruit; they don't work, otherwise also illiterate。
浏览量:3
下载量:0
时间:
如今没有一口流利的英语,了解一些简单的日常英语对话技巧也是很有必要的!今天读文网小编在这里为大家分享一些简单日常英语对话,希望这些日常对话会对大家有所帮助!
AHello, Jason, there is going to be a screening of Final Destination 3 at our campus cinema tomorrow. I plan to go to see it.
杰森,你好,我听说明天晚上学校电影院放映"死神来了3",我想去看.
BIs it a horror movie?
这是恐怖电影吗?
AYeah, I love horror movies. Would you like to go with me tomorrow?
是啊,我最喜欢恐怖电影.你想和我一起去吗?
BNo way. I will be scared out of my wits.
打死也不去.我会被吓得魂飞魄散的,
AThat's funny, I didn't know a big fellow like you could be so soft and timid on the inside.
老兄,没看出来啊,你胆子竟然这么小.
BHey, how would you like to taste my fist?
嘿,你说什么呢?想尝尝我的拳头吗?
AAlright, all joking aside, what kinds of moveis do you like?
好啦,不开玩笑啦,那你喜欢什么电影?
BUm, let me see, romance, comdedy. documentary, action, science fiction, animated and so on.
哦,让我想想.爱情片,喜剧片,纪录片,动作片,科幻片,卡通片,等等.
AThat is to say, you like all genres except for horror movies.
总而言之,除了恐怖片,其他你都喜欢,
BYeah. It seems like we don't speak the same language as far as movies are concerned.
是的.看起来在电影方面我们达不成共识了.
ANot quite. I also greatly enjoy romance and comedy.
也不是,我也很喜欢爱情片和喜剧片.
BThe Notebook is this type of movie.
"恋恋笔记本"就是这类的爱情喜剧片.
AReally? I haven't heard of it.
是吗?我怎么没听说过这部电影啊.
BWell then, this could be a nice opportunity to enjoy it together. I bet you'd love it.
那正好,你可以借此机会和我一起欣赏了,你肯定会喜欢的.
AOk. I can't wait to see it. Let's go!
好吧,我都迫不及待了,咱走吧.
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间: